Sectional Door SC-S-SD
- Description : Sectional Door
- Model No : SC-S-SD
- Pre-painted, GI and galvanised steel, sandwich panel.
- An overhead door consist of a door leaf that closes-off an opening in a building. This door leaf consists of horizontally connected panels and it is opened vertically.
- Dock doors are frequently used in combination with dock levelers. Their extreme operations and frequent use demand high on quality and easy operation. They are mainly available in vertical lift and high lift version.
- The doors are optimally protected against deformation and corrosion. The panels are fitted with an additional integrated steel reinforcement strip.
Enquiry Download Datasheet
- Technical Specification
- Opening Speed : 0.2 m/s
- Closing Speed : 0.4 m/s
- Wind load : Class 3
- Power Supply : 220V AC/50Hz
- Motor : European Motor with inbuilt gear box / proximity limit assembly
- Motor Protection Rating : IP65
- Water Tightness : Class 3
- Sound Insulation : 25 db
- Thermal Insulation :1.0 W/m ²K
- Safety Accessories : Available
- Design : Sandwich panel design
- Vision Panel : Available
- Vision Panel Size : 635 X 245 mm
- Panel Height : 500, 625, 750 mm
- Panel Thickness : 40 mm
- Motor Placed : Side motor
- Max. Size : 4000 X 4000 mm (Customised)