How To Choose CCTV Camera Must Know
In this article, we will know how to choose CCTV camera and how a CCTV camera is most important for us. Security is the biggest concern we face in our houses, offices, and other public spaces and the only solution to this problem is to use an updated security system. Precarious incidents are increasing constantly in recent times that have triggered security concerns. Organizations, Institutions, and Residential complexes all are looking for feasible surveillance solutions that can address their security concerns and help in keeping your place safe and peaceful.
CCTV is one of the best solutions to this problem. There are CCTV with different specifications, and benefits that are suitable for different uses.
How To Choose a CCTV Camera-
You can follow the below specifications for choosing the best CCTV Camera.
1. The Correct Lens:
The biggest factor that contributes to your choice is choosing the right lens. This step will ensure that you receive a high-quality image. Choosing the right lens will allow your camera to focus and will bring enough light to the sensor on the camera, helping you to read registration plates and even recognize faces, etc.
2. The Correct Sensor
There are two things one must remember while finding the right sensor: the type and size. Such as-
- A complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor is also known as CMOS
- Charged coupled device cameras or CCD
CCD are more expensive than CMOS as they produce a clearer image, ideal for identifying faces and even registration plates.
3. The Correct Output Resolution
The more pixels, the better the picture. The highest resolution one can get in CCTV cameras is 700TVL but many mainstream cameras only range between 300-550TVL.
Features of Our CCTV Cameras
Modern security cameras boast a lot of features and options, and your search for the best security cameras will present you with tons of choices.
Let us take a look at the various list of features that one must have in their security camera system-
1. High-Definition and Wide-Angle Video: In today’s HD world even the most basic mobile phone comes with an HD video recording function. The footage recorded by HD cameras is crystal clear and distinctive, allowing you and law enforcement officials to detect even the smallest details. Additionally, consider wide-angle cameras. These cover a larger area with a single camera, often eliminating the need to install multiple cameras.
2. Wireless Technology: The clearest pictures are no good if the camera feed can be easily cut off by just snipping a cable. Everyone prefers a camera that can transmit the recorded footage wirelessly without degrading its quality. Wireless cameras and related security camera systems usually come with some form of remote feed and control system.
3. Night Vision/Low-Light Cameras: one should always invest in night-vision cameras or at least those that are capable of recording in low-light conditions. These cameras do not produce a green monochrome video but can record footage that resembles regular black and white videos. Secure Eye prefers installing camera systems that use infrared or heat-vision cameras for dark areas. This option is necessary for every home and is a good option for commercial spaces.
4. Remote Access and Cloud Backup: The feature of keeping an eye on your place from anywhere is also very crucial and this can happen with the technology of Remote access to the recorded video and live feed of your security cameras. Almost every modern urban home security system comes with some kind of companion app that gives you varying degrees of control and you can also see live footage from the camera on your mobile phone even if you are in another city. With this technology, you may even be able to activate and deactivate the cameras remotely.
Besides the ability to monitor your home when you are away, it also gives you controlling power to modify your settings of how and where you can access your security system. They are also integrated with other smart home devices, allowing you to dim the lights or turn on your water heater from a remote area. Security systems also allow you to store your footage on the cloud, creating backups and saving footage for use.
5. Speakers: Security cameras with speakers are a step up from speaking over an intercom or through the door. You can see and talk to a visitor without installing an additional intercom system. They are potentially used to monitor the outside of your home when you hear some strange noise at night.
6. Motion Sensors and Automation: Another technology that is wonderfully ruling the security industry is motion sensors and motion-activated security camera systems. The advanced technology comes with an advanced motion detection system that does movement tracking too. The motion sensors can also be used to trigger alarms and alert you to intruders.
Why Choose us?
Secureye has an ample array of security systems in its catalogue that offers integrated surveillance solutions with its CCTV and other IP surveillance products.
We deal in high-quality security products that are extremely easy to install and cater to the needs of residential, SOHO, SME, Banking, Hospitality, or any other commercial establishment.
It also allows users to integrate audio and motion detectors into cameras, without the need for additional hardware and cabling. With the help of advancements in technology we also analyze captured video content and raise alerts automatically when suspicious activity is detected, for round-the-clock surveillance with minimal staffing. Go for our CCTV cameras that empower users to keep a check on their beautiful place from anywhere and anytime.