ONU / ONT
- Description : N300 Wi-Fi XPON ONT (Data + Voice + Wi-Fi)
- Model No : S-XPON-1110-WDONT
- Dual Mode (Supports GPON/EPON OLTs).
- Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
- Integrated OMCI remote configuration and maintenance function.
- Support rich VLAN functions and IGMP snooping multicast features.
- Fully compatibility with OLT based on Broadcom/PMC/Cortina chipset.
- Support NAT, Firewall function.
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack.
- Integrated line testing compliant with GR-909 on POTS.
- Product Overview
- Technical Specifications
S-XPON-1110-WDONT ONT device is designed for fulfilling FTTH and triple play service demand of fixed network operators or cable operators. These boxes are based on the mature Gigabit GPON technology, which have high ratio of performance to price, and the technology of 802.11n Wi-Fi (2T2R) and high quality VoIP as well. They are highly reliable and easy to maintain, with guaranteed QoS for different service. And fully compliant to ITU-T G.984 GPON standards.
Data Service Functions:
- Full speed non-blocking switching.
- 2K MAC address table.
- 64 full range VLAN ID.
- Support QinQ VLAN, 1:1 VLAN, VLAN reusing, VLAN trunk, etc.
- Integrated port monitoring, port mirroring, port rate limiting, port SLA, etc.
- Support auto polarity detection of Ethernet ports (AUTO MDIX).
- Integrated IEEE802.1p QoS with four level priority queues.
- Support IPv4 IGMP snooping and IPv6 MLD snooping.
- Support Bridge, Router and bridge/router mixed mode.
POTS Service Functions:
- Call protocol: SIP (IMS compatible), seamless compatible with all popular call agent.
- Integrate heartbeat functions and support active/standby call agent.
- Voice coding: ITU-T G.711/G.723.1 (5.3K/6.3Kbit/s)/G.729, auto-negotiate with call agent.
- Echo cancellation exceeding ITU-T G.165/G.168-2002, up to 128ms tail length.
- Support high/low speed fax, bypass fax, and T38 fax.
- Support high speed MODEM (56Kbps) dial access.
- Support RFC2833 and redundant RFC2833, difference rings, MD5 authentication, call forward; call waiting, hot-line call, alarm clock, and all kinds of value-added voice service.
- Multi-party conferencing.
- Line testing according to GR-909.
- IP address assignment: dynamic PPPoE/DHCP Client and static IP.
- Support WEB, CLI, IVR, TR069.
- Call loss less than 0.01%.
- 1 PON port
- Receiving sensitivity : ≤-28dBm
- Transmitting optical power : 0~+4dBm
- Transmission distance : 20KM
- Wavelength : Tx1310nm,Rx 1490nm
- SC/UPC connector
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps and 1 x 10/100Mbps auto adaptive Ethernet interfaces. Full/Half, RJ45 connector
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n, 300Mbps, 2T2R
- Support 128 connections
- Support WEP and WPA/WPA2 security protocols
- 1 FXS, RJ11 connectors
- Support: G.711/G.723/G.726/G.729 codec
- Support: T.30/T.38/G.711 Fax mode, DTMF Relay
- Line testing according to GR-909
- Compliant with IEEE802.11b/g/n,
- Operating frequency : 2.400-2.4835GHz
- support MIMO, rate up to 300Mbps,
- 2T2R,2 external antenna 5dBi,
- Support: multiple SSID
- Modulation type: DSSS, CCK and OFDM
- Encoding scheme: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM and 64QAM
- LED : POWER, LOS, PON, LAN1, LAN2, PHONE, Pair, WiFi
- Temperature: 0℃～+50℃
- Humidity: 10%～90%（non-condensing）
- Temperature: -30℃～+60℃
- Humidity : 10%～90%（non-condensing）
- Power supply : DC 12V/1A
- Power supply ≤6W
- Dimension : 185mm×120mm×34mm（L×W×H）
- Net weight : 0.24Kg