- Description : Hydraulic Dock Leveler
- Model No : SC-S-HDL
- Dock Levelers are made of heavy duty corrosion-resistant steel.
- Hot deep galvanising and non standard colours available on request.
- Dock levelers has Mechanical Safety device for inspection and maintenance.
- Integration with existing shutters, sectional doors & other accessories to have smooth & safe operations.
- Rubber bumpers are fixed at the front side of Dock Levelers to prevent damages.
- In case of power failure, the Dock Leveler will remain at the current position.
- Maximum Pressure valve for safety connection between dock & leveler without cutting points of the forklift wheel.
- Lip support in resting position to prevents any cutting or overwhelm.
- Yellow/Black side strips to evidence possible steps when the Dock Leveler in use or underneath the dock.
- Maintenance crutch with position Engagement serves to secure & support the platform during maintenance checks and repair.
Enquiry Download Datasheet
- Technical Specifications
- Standards : CE
- Capacity(point/Static Load) :6 Ton, 10 Ton
- Capacity :10 Ton,15 Ton
- Dock Leveler Height : 600 mm
- Lip Length : 400 mm
- Standards Size : 2000(W) X 2500(L) mm, 2000(W) X 3000(L) mm, 2200(W) X 3000(L) mm, 2200(W) X 4500(L) mm.”
- Motor :1.1kW
- Power Supply : 400 V AC/50Hz
- Control Voltage : 24 V
- Control Unit Protection : Class IP54
- Class of Surface Cleaning : Sa 2
- Cylinder : Single/Double(optional)
- Size of Rubber Bumper : 250 X 250 X100 mm
- Safety stop valve : It blocks the Dock leveler in case of accidental departure of the vehicle.”