Hotel Lock Solution Accessories
- Description : Hotel Lock Data Collector
- Model No : S-HDC
- Data collector, Hotel lock system
- Hotel Lock data acquisition
- Equipment for RFID
- To Collect datas in hotel lock
Enquiry Download Datasheet
- Technical Specification
- The high security system: High security hotel lock ,RF card,RF Encoder,RF data collector,software,and the Energy saving switch.
- Working theory: Software installed on the computer,then use the Encoder to make all kinds of cards, use the cards to open the
door and get power in the room.
- Mortise A type lock(European standard): Door thickness should be 28-58mm and door side deep distance (distance from door side to the center of door hole) should be 80mm. If the door is with decorative bar, the distance from door side to the decorative bar should be over 90mm.
- Mortise C type lock(ANSI standard): Door thickness should be 38-58mm and door side deep distance (distance from door side to the center of door hole) should be 110mm. If the door is with decorative bar, the distance from door side to the decorative bar should be over 110mm.
- Multiple functions: Hotel door lock
- Five levels of control: General control, building control, floor control, area control and room control.
- Password control: System password and operating password together to ensure security.
- Cipher coding to key card: Each card has a different code that cannot be copied. Compulsory decoding will destroy the card automatically.
- Area control: Cards of different types and levels can open different locks in different locations.
- Timing control: Working clock is set inside locks to control the effective time limit of card keys.
- File record: All issued card keys have records including each opening(also mechanical key opening).
- Loss reporting: Open function can be cancelled when the card is missed.