36Ch 4K NVR Raid Support – S-32NV-4HDG-2HN
- Description : 36Ch 4K NVR Raid Support
- Model No : S-32NV-4HDG-2HN
- Support H.265+/H.265/H.264 coding front end adaptive access.
- Support ONVIF, Highprofile S, Highprofile G, and can be connected to network cameras that comply with ONVIF, TSP standards made by many major manufacturers.
- Support NVR local Intelligence: target count, object left/lost, area detection, line crossing.
- Support IPC front-end Intelligence: various intelligent detection access and linkages such as line crossing, wondering, face, license plate, audio input abnormality, virtual focus and scene change.
- Support AEeye P2P cloud services, through cloud access, cloud monitoring,cloud forwarding to achieve any terminal
access to NVR anytime, anywhere
- Support immediate playback function under preview screen without affecting other channel preview.
- Support for adaptive bit stream preview and playback 4 screen maximum support 1920*1080, single screen
- provide monitoring and management software
- RAID 0, 5 & 10 Supported
Enquiry Download Datasheet
- Technical Specifications
Video & Audio Input
- Video Input : 36ch (Compatible with 4K resolution below 4K)
- Bandwidth 512M
- Audio Input : IPC composite stream network audio input
Video & Audio Output
- HDMI Output : 1ch HDMI, 1ch VGA, Resolution : 3840×2160/30Hz 1920×1080/60Hz, 1280X1024/60Hz
- Audio Output : 1ch RCA
Video & Audio Coding
- Video Format : H.265/H.264 /MJPEG
- Resolution : 12M/8M/5M/3M/1080P/720P
- Playback : Max support 16ch 1080P playback
- Video/Picture mode : “Manual recording, timer recording, event recording,motion detection recording, alarm recording, motion measurement or alarm recording motion measurement and alarm recording”
- HDD Port : 9xSATA+1xeSATA HDD Port
- MAX Capacity : Each port up to 8TB
- RAID : Raid 0, 5 & 10 Supported
- Network Port : 2 x RJ45 10M/100M/1000M adaptive Ethernet port
- USB Port : 3 x 1xUSB2.0 front, 1x USB2.0+1x USB3.0 back
- Serial Port : RS-485
- Alarm Input : 4ch alarm input, active low, green terminal interface
- Alarm Output : “4ch alarm output, relay contact (1A@24VDC), NO, NC programmable”
- Network Protocol : ONVIF (supports version 2.4), Ipv4, UPnP (plug and play), NTP (network time), SADP (automatic search IP address), PPPoE(dial-up), DHCP (automatically obtain IP address), etc.
- Power Supply : 110-220V~50/60Hz 200W
- Working Temperature : -10C-+55C
- Working Humidity : 10%-90%
- Power Consumption : 30W (without HDD)
- Installation Method : Desktop installation / Rack Mount