Automatic Thermometer Camera
- Description : Automatic thermometer camera
An automatic thermometer camera is also called an infrared human body surface temperature quick test camera. It uses the infrared radiation principle to measure the human body temperature at a one-meter distance, and through the AI analysis, carries on the automatic temperature compensation and the calibration, realizes the automatic, fast temperature measurement and high body temperature alarm. The device is mainly used for temperature screening in public places to prevents COVID-19, like stations, airports, shopping malls, schools, companies, factories, etc.
- Display Accuracy: : 1 meter
- Alarm Temperature: 0.1 °C
- Calibrate Temperature: Reach 37.4 °C
- Display Range: 28°C to 42°C
- Ambient Temperature: 16°C to 32°C
- Response Time: : 1 second (fast mode)
- Resolution: 2MP
- Power Consumption: <24W
- Alarm Way: Sound and flashlight, optional alarm to alarm center by network
· Body temperature auto display on device, test speed 1-2 seconds per person.
· When the body temperature is detected to be reach 37.4℃, the device automatic alarms with sound and flash light, and alarm to center system if network
· Power on and work, with Wi-Fi hot-spot, the image and temperature will be directly displayed by the smart mobile phone APP and Laptop computer software .
· IP (optional 4G) Network remote management, real-time image and temperature display on the center software.
· Working mode: standard mode, fastmode, calibration mode.
· HD visual image: HD1080P camera.
· Infrared thermopile sensor with 1024 temperature zones.